INTERIOR DESIGNER / ASSISTANT INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Diploma or Degree Holder in Interior Design;
- At least 5 years solid experience in Interior Design Field;
- Focus on Corporate Residential, Show Flat and/or Club House Projects;
- Knowledge of tender working drawings, materials sourcing & detail drawings;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, PhotoShop & PowerPoint;
- Creative, self-motivating & a good team player;
- With less experience will consider as Assistant Interior Designer.
- Handle the full set of design drawings, design documentation & presentation;
- Coordinate & maintain good relation with clients & external parties to ensure project completion;
- Communicate with vendors & look for suitable material for project use;
- Review fitting-out details & site supervision;
- Liaise with various team members on design concepts;
- Provide positive working attitude in time management & reach company targets.
We offer 5-day work week, competitive salary, group medical, performance bonus, fringe benefit package and well career path to the right candidate.